If we look at the whole week most heart attacks happen on Monday morning, which is not surprising as people hate their jobs. Either you are happy at your job and it is very fulfilling, which is not true in most cases. Other option is to have your own business so you can have a freedom and option to design your life.
Let me give you few reasons you should have your own business:
You are never too late to start your own business and here why:
Why I left my job?
I was hired by The Brick to work on online marketing and digital media in 2010. At that time my base salary was 60k + 30k in bonuses + 10K in other rewards. I left The Brick in 2012 and as I wanted to truly do what I loved. It took us 3 years to get to 2+ million in sales and replace my salary at The Brick.
But here is what business was able to get me beside usual things like I run my own schedule:
- Took 8 vacations in total in 2016
- Attended all the weddings and funerals in my family
- Spoke in front of over 5,000 people for the first time
- Working on the book which is set to release in early 2017
- Recognized as top 30 under 30
- Setup a investment fund (Passive income)
- Launched a podcast in 2016
In 2016 I followed my passion and it was very very rewarding.
Let's say you are ready to quit your job or start your business. You got 3 options: